Tuesday, April 13, 2010

not as it seems...

There was a time when I saw events and tasks in life through a simple lens view. "All I have to do is... and then .... will come about" or "Of course people will vote for me... I'm awesome and should win!" What I am finding is that life is more complicated in reality. The simple lens view is important to keep the confidence needed to achieve a big goal, but it is the reality, the fears, the struggles, the successes that allow our goals to be so much bigger once we achieve them!

When I started a few things, that I am currently working on, I had the rose-coloured (this is spelt correctly for those of my american readers!) glasses on. I am now realizing that I cannot achieve true success without the help of others; it is more fun too!

I guess what I am wanting to say, and I am talking to myself too, even when a project is not as it first seemed to be, no matter what stage a it is at if it is a worthy project or task DO NOT GIVE UP NO MATTER WHAT! Keep at it! The rewards will be great for all your hard work!

The only way you will lose is if you give up!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment