Today I read a statement that made me think... "the BEST way to avoid paying taxes, is to not buy anything". It is true! If you don't buy that new TV, you will be able to save yourself a lot of money that would have been charged to you in the form of taxes (HST- in BC). This amount could be upwards of about $100, depending upon the cost of the TV.
Just think of how much money you could keep in your pocket if you were able to avoid paying everyday taxes buy choosing to shop responsibly! By not buying the TV, not only do you save the money that would have gone to the government, but you also save that $500 (or so) that would have been the cost of the TV, too!
I am all about keeping the most of the money I worked so very hard for! Are you?
Change your habits... change your future!
No comments:
Post a Comment