Tuesday, May 19, 2009

frustrated

Have you ever been frustrated with the situation you are in? You almost get angry at yourself for being in the situation at all. 

The other day I was colouring something with a set of my felts (pip-squeeks!) and they were drying out on me. I was so frustrated, as I wanted to complete my drawing with the colours I had chosen, which had chosen to fail on me...

I even almost let out a controlled frustration noise, more of an, "AHHhrrrrhggghhhh".

I got through it without having to call in a professional to talk me down, I am proud to say. I too triumphed over that felt pen. My picture did get completed.

The lesson: sometimes life is frustrating, but remember when you, "AHHhrrrrhggghhhh" at the item of your frustration life gets better. (the item may not magically work, but you will feel better!)

No comments:

Post a Comment