Monday, May 4, 2009

still learning

Today I decided I had enough. I am done with my war with my dishes, and I am not going to let them win any longer! Over the past four+ years the dishes on the counter have been my nemesis. I cannot win. No matter how many I do I seem to never find the last one. And if I do, I can't keep up with washing them for more than a week. I need a change!

I need a dish washer! So I went down to a local store here in Abbotsford that specializes in renting small South American adults, who couldn't make it in the Ringling's circus, to hide under one's kitchen counter, in the cupboard, and come out when one is not home, to wash the dirty dishes! I got Jose for a great price!  (hehe) That would be quite, an illegal, business! I would almost go get my own little person, just to say I have a little person living under my sink!

I actually invested in a dishwasher, got ripped off on the price, and am going to get my money back and shop on Craigs list; they are much more affordable, and work just as well!

I am still learning. No matter how many times I do it I seem to always forget that impulse buys are not great ideas, for the most part, and especially when it comes to a big purchase. my name is Jody. I am learning and growing up, and I make mistakes.

Good thing I made sure I could return it!
My piece of advice... learn from the mistakes of others and you will be ALL the better for it! Happy learning!

No comments:

Post a Comment