I went a A Cruise With A Mission in December of that year where I gave this perfect book away to someone who did not own a bible. My friends and I highlighted our favorite texts, I wrote a note in the front, and off it went into history. It no longer belonged to Jody. Sad.
After that I was looking for one to replace my little book. No luck. In June 2008 a very good friend of mine said she had something for me. She dropped it off with my landlords for me to open when I got home from work that day. She is sweet.
I opened it. It was a small bible. It was the exact bible I gave away six months previously, on the cruise. This friend had never seen my book. I had never described it to her. This book was for me. Perfect.
About two months ago I misplaced this maroon inspiration. I do not know where. I even stopped looking because I could not recall where I last had it. I started contemplating replacing it with a new one, in the near future.
Yesterday I went to my mail box at church. I found fliers, photos, and MY maroon bible; the one I had lost two months before; the one my friend replaced for me 10 months previous to its' second return to Jody.
I believe I am to have this exact book in my life to share with people how God can work crazy cool miracles in one's life, without one's help in pulling it off. Three times I have had this book in my possession. I believe the epic story of this literary work is not over. I will keep you posted, but for now I believe that it is truly mine.
No comments:
Post a Comment