No matter what it was I know that each one of us has been at a point like that at least once in our lives; a time when we actually thought, "This is too perfect to be true", " I needed that, today", "The look of complete gratitude on that woman's face when I offered to help her carry her groceries to her car was enough to get me through the next month", or something similar.
If it is a moment where you make a difference in someone's life, or an event that changes yours because of the perfect timing of it all, both are moments where being in the right place at the right time makes a difference in the world; it makes a difference in your world.
Take the time to thank those people who have brought you to these places, especially if you are there now.
It is not the breaths we take, but the moments that take our breath away, that make all the difference!
*Thanks Sandie for leaving the bread crumbs of the pathway leading to another one of these moments! Love ya'! *
No comments:
Post a Comment