So for the majority of their lives they are free to roam the bottom of the ocean consuming what ever they want. Going where ever they choose. Then one day, or evening, the smell of rotting flesh in a cage catches the attention of the near by crustaceans and the call to food is so strong that their fate is now sealed in a metal cage that will now set them free, no matter how many friends they step on to get to the top.
All of a sudden the ground is getting father and farther away, along with their parents, who are still on the ocean floor scavenging for everyone else's in-edibles. Then the air from above grasps for his breath without asking for permission and then he is thrown into a large container full of a lot of his relatives, both distant and immediate.
Some time passes and I lose use of my "hands". There is something holding them unusable. Why don't they work any more? Wait. Now I am in water, but there are strange animals staring at me. Why can't I get out?
The rest of his life is in a clear cage with aliens looking at him, and then one day he is released from the cage of alien intrusion. Then being released from the alien's grip into a slash of water that makes it hard to breathe. It is getting warmer? It is; I know it is. Really warm. I am getting sleepy... I'm...
sure glad that I am not a crustacean!
No comments:
Post a Comment