At this moment I currently am employed at six very different job sites. My goal, by July 2009, is to be down to the top two; I believe this will happen. I really can't wait to be given the gift of time!
Why do we let our worlds fill up to the point of feeling like we can't breathe? Why do we set ourselves up for this kind of schedule? Is it that we are trying to have a good life, a rewarding life, a life that makes an impact on the world around us? How does filling our schedule to the point of exhaustion get us to these goals? It doesn't; it does the complete opposite.
I would love to hear your rants and raves about this topic, as well as any hints on how to slow life down to the point that is can actually be enjoyed (in a relaxed manner).
No comments:
Post a Comment