No matter what the case I love the Edmonton Oiler's fans. They are positive, supportive, loud, strong, loyal, and willing to drink a city out of its beer (in three months) because everyone was watching the games either from home or at their favorite establishment (one with the game playing and room to sit)! As the visiting team, Edmonton Oiler fans are even louder and more positive than the fans with the home ice advantage; I have experienced this. I love how Oiler's fans tend to lift up their team instead of putting others down to show how great they are.
No matter which team is for you (no matter the sport) I challenge you to support, uplift, and cheer on your team. Great fans know what they have and have self-esteem about why their team is the best, ever. Poor-sport fans need to tell you of the bad things about another team, no matter if it is true or not and don't really cheer their team on; they are too busy trying to put down the other team.
What kind of fan are you? is your team better for your support?
ps... Go OIL!
No comments:
Post a Comment