Monday, March 9, 2009

shoes.

Before I begin, I would like everyone of you to know that I do not consider myself a "shoe connoisseur", at all. I am the girl who finds one great pair, and wears them till they die, then, painstakingly, try to find the next really great pair that I will wear to the very end... and so the cycle of my shoes go. I do own quite a few pairs of shoes, ironically, but this is because I have a hard time throwing out the old pairs that I replaced, as well as I have shoes for specific purposes (hiking, running, work, beach, and so on).

Now for today I would like to throw up the idea that everyone, men and women, need to have one "fun" pair of shoes! You know the ones that have a great colour that make a statement; the ones that have dinosaurs on them and some how come with a musical action and a soundtrack to the voices in the shoe; the ones that make your whole body relax and melt due to the sensation that your feet experience. My favorite ones are the ones I call "happy shoes"; these are the pair of shoes that when your day is hard, or the weather could be better, that you put on and no matter what happens while your feet reside in those shoes nothing can or will go wrong.

With that said, please don't use this thought as permission to go find and purchase your first, or fifteenth, pair of "happy shoes". Most people, women mainly, don't need another pair of shoes... just because. But if you do make this a mission of yours, don't rush into it. It is like buying a new stuffed animal (Muk Muk!); you need to find the perfect companion to suit the situation at hand.

Good Luck! Let me know how your search goes!

*Mine are white/ maroon Adidas dress shoes. It is for the comfort, and the change from the other pairs I have- which tend to be all the same colours... (they match everything that way! this way i don't need to have so many pairs. practical.)

No comments:

Post a Comment