Sunday, March 22, 2009

done.

I have spent most of the day, this does not include the two episodes of Three's Company I watched as a break and lunch hour, cleaning my place up. It is basically done too! Yea!

Have you ever noticed that you have more energy after spending a lot of energy cleaning something up, especially when it is something important to you or you have put off doing for a while. It may be that the end result is worth it, or maybe it is something like the math of energy that goes with doing actual exercise; one usually has more energy after exercising. It has something to do with the chemical release in the body during exercise.

No matter what he case I am proud of the little mountain I faced and climbed today. What about you? Is there something in your day that you are proud of? Your week? Your year, so far? Your life? If you think hard enough I bet there is an answer to all of those questions.

Congratulations!

No comments:

Post a Comment