I have been blessed with a few of these kinds of friends throughout my life. I am who I am today (Really fabulous! Funny! Cute! Funny!), partially, because of those friends. I want to challenge you to go out and find that person, or people, who just makes you a better person, who challenges you to be who you truly are, who you let a fart out around and feel like you aren't being judged. Your life will only be better for it. I mean you get to strengthen relationships you have, or meet a lot of really interesting people in the process. The end result is so worth it!
These people who become your best friends are the people who you will always remember. The moments you have will be looked upon for years and just by telling the stories it will make you cry, with laughter, all over again. Those moments are priceless. Don't miss out on them just because something is on TV. Call. Write. Meet. Share. Laugh. Cry. Love.
Remember to tell your loved ones what they mean to you. Life wouldn't be the same without them!
*Remember to smile... it makes people wonder what you are up to! *
Cheers!
No comments:
Post a Comment