Thursday, March 5, 2009

Test, test...

I was looking over my brand new blog site and realizing that with a title like, "for today", I really should post a new thought each day, for that day. So this is a test, as I am still very green in the ways of blogging, and what not.

3... 2... 1... Heeerrreee wwweeeeee ggggooooooooooooOOOOO! (so exciting!)

Why is it that so many God-fearing Christians don't follow all of the 10 Commandments? Most follow nine, but say they follow ten but still not keep the sabbath day, on the day it is to be celebrated. I know that a lot of it has to do with the teachings of the ministers/ pastors, but why do people not search out the truth for themselves? God challenges us to seek his face. With that process comes knowledge, and with that comes conviction to follow His will for one's life (to follow ALL ten commandments). 

I truly hope that people will read this and do some research on what it looks like to keep all of the commandments; it is the fourth commandment that separates God's people from the ones following Satan.

May god bless your search for his Truth, not the truth that the world sells us.

Cheers

(sorry it wasn't a lighter topic :P)

1 comment: